Every Monday morning subscribers receive by e-mail a 10- to 14-page review and analysis of the previous week's economic and political developments. Each weekly Newsletter contains the following:
- In-depth analyses of crucial issues of the moment. Carefully researched, accurate and to the point, these analyses are the information edge you are looking for
- A reliable and highly acclaimed review of the economy touching on inflation, labor developments, business activities, trade prospects and the volatile investment markets
- Political analyses explaining in clear and concise language what is happening today in Brazilian politics and the implications for the future
- An Executive Summary providing you with a quick overview of each week's key developments
- Three pages of tables containing the latest statistics on the Brazilian economy and the financial market
If you are interested in the Brasilinform Newsletter, you can request a two-week free trial or full subscription by visiting our Subscribe page.